Find some of our most asked questions below. Have a different question? Please contact us at support@MIPACHA.com
Who is MIPACHA?
The journey of MIPACHA began in 2012, in Cuzco, the heart of Peru. All it took was one backpack, two Dutchies and an unstoppable desire to leave a positive footprint on our planet. Our designs are inspired by the beautiful Peruvian nature and culture. They're full of vibrant colours, bold patterns, and unique textures that help you express your sense of style. We're dedicated to crafting sustainable shoes that leave a positive impact on the planet and the communities we work with. Every step in MIPACHA sneakers is a step towards a brighter future.
Sustainability and social responsibility
Sustainability isn't just a buzzword for us. It's a core value that's woven into every step of our production and supply chain. All our materials are locally sourced and carefully developed to be sustainable. We don't cut corners when it comes to the environment, and we're certified to show it!
At MIPACHA, we take care of our people. Our designs are handcrafted by local artisans, and we always put their needs first. Our facilities have safe working conditions and our employees have benefits like health insurance, maternity leave, and a pension system. We also have a microloan system to help our team improve their quality of life.
Product & Fit
How are MIPACHA shoes made?
All MIPACHA’s are handmade by local artisans, with locally sourced materials.
How do I care for my MIPACHA's?
To help you take care of your shoes, we suggest you read our blog on this topic. Please find the blog here.
How do I clean my MIPACHA's?
To help you clean your shoes, we suggest you read our blog on this topic. Please find the blog here.
How do MIPACHA shoes fit?
The MIPACHA collection produced in Portugal; Leather, runs true to size, so we advise to pick your usual size. If you're in between 2 sizes; size up.
Finding the right fit is important, so if you have any further questions or need assistance, please contact us at support@MIPACHA.com. We're happy to help!
Do MIPACHA's have removable insoles?
MIPACHA collections produced in Peru; Clasico & Oceano, have glued insoles. They can be removed, so that a personal (orthotic) insole can be inserted. Please note that if you decide to remove glued insoles, returns will not be accepted afterwards.
The MIPACHA collection produced in Portugal; Leather, has removable insoles, which can be taken out and replaced by personal (orthotic) insoles.
The Esporta, Estrella & Bonita models come with additional inserts that can be placed below the removable insole, allowing you to either add or take away 0,5 size.
Placing an order
To order your MIPACHA products, follow these steps
1. Add desired product to your cart.
2. Enter your information.
3. Select a shipping method.
4. Select a payment method.
5. Complete your order by completing the payment.
Where does MIPACHA ship to?
We ship worldwide!
How long does shipping take?
All orders are dispatched daily. If you place an order and complete payment before 21:00, it will be dispatched the same day.
Delivery times per region:
- The Netherlands, Belgium & Germany: 1-3 business days
- France, UK, Italy & Spain: 2-6 business days
- United states & Rest Of World (ROW): 7-14 business days
Delivery time may be delayed if your shipment is being held by customs.
MIPACHA is not responsible for any import costs, such as local taxes and customs clearance.
Which shipping companies does MIPACHA use?
We ship with the major shipping companies to ensure timely delivery of your MIPACHA’s! Our partners are, amongst others, PostNL, DHL, USPS, Correos, Posteitaliane, DPD, La Poste, Swiss Post and FedEx.
What are the shipping costs?
All shipping costs are calculated and shown before you check-out and depend on where your order needs to be shipped to.
We offer free shipping to orders in the EU above €100.
Can I track my order?
Yes you can! Once your order has been shipped, we will send an email that contains a tracking link.
Why isn't my tracking status updating?
It can take some time for the status to update. If there is still no update after a few days, then please contact us at support@MIPACHA.com
Which payment methods are available?
The payment methods we use are:
• Apple Pay
• Google Pay
Returns & Exchanges
What are the conditions to be eligible for a return?
• The product must be in its original, undamaged packaging.
• The product must be unworn, unwashed, unmodified and undamaged.
• The products must be shipped back to us within 30 days from the date of delivery.
• Download and fill in the return/exchange form here and attach it to your package.
If any of the above conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse your return, or to charge any extra costs incurred to process the ineligible return.
How do I return or exchange a product?
1. Repack the product in its original packaging, ensuring it is unworn, unwashed, unmodified, and undamaged.
2. Download and fill in the return/exchange form here and attach it to your package.
3. Ship your return within 30 days from delivery to the address stated on the form.
• You are responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your product. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• Packages with insufficient postage will not be accepted.
• Use a trackable shipping service. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned product. It is your responsibility to ensure that the return parcel is delivered on the address stated on the return form.
• Return shipments delivered to a pick-up point or different address will not be accepted by us.
• If you have received defective or incorrect products, contact us at support@MIPACHA.com before returning. We will provide a return label. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed without prior contact.
• If you are returning products from outside the EU, contact us at support@MIPACHA.com beforehand.
I received the wrong / a defective product, what to do?
If you have received defective or incorrect products, contact us at support@MIPACHA.com before returning. We will provide a return label so you don’t have to pay for the shipping costs. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed without prior contact.
Returning products from outside the EU
If you are returning products from outside the EU, contact us at support@MIPACHA.com so we can arrange a return for you.
When can I expect my refund?
Once your return has been inspected and is in good condition, your refund will be processed, and you will receive it within 30 days.
I returned a product and never received a refund
Please contact us at support@MIPACHA.com so we can assist you.
Also, ensure through a trackable link that your return has arrived in our warehouse. If your package has not arrived at our warehouse, please also contact your carrier service.
Do you work with partners or influencers to promote your brand?
Get in touch
Any other questions?